HRM 531 Week 3 Individual Compensation and Benefits Strategy (3 Papers, New Syllabus)
This Tutorial was purchased 28 times & rated
A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HRM 531 UP Week 3 Indiv Compens and Benefits Strategy (3 Papers).docx
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
Choose your organization or one you know well to use for this assignment. You may use the same organization you used Week 1.
Develop a 1,000- to 1,300-word compensation and benefits strategy for the organization. Include the following:
PART ONE: Industry Trends
• Provide a brief synopsis of the organization
• Discuss current trends shaping total rewards for employees in a business industry synonymous with your organization.
• Evaluate current compensation plans for that industry.
• Summarize your data in narrative and table format showing diverse levels of responsibility and compensation.
PART TWO: Recommended Strategy
• Devise a total rewards strategy with recommendations for your organization.
• Include in table format a list of the compensation components for your plan.
• Include an analysis of legislation that may impact decisions made about compensation and benefits.
• Develop a one-page survey you would use as a resource to collect information from employees about the rewards they desire in a reward package for employees. On your survey, include questions about financial rewards and non-financial rewards. Attach the survey as an Appendix. Do not administer the survey.
**No introduction or conclusion are needed in this paper. Just provide the two parts and the appendix. Use section headings to delineate the two parts and the appendix in the paper.**
Format your citations and references consistent with APA guidelines.