HRM 531 Week 2 Change Management Impact (Baskin Robbins)
This Tutorial was purchased 5 times & rated
No rating by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HRM 531 Week 2 Change Management Impact (Baskin Robbins).docx
We have Baskin robbins week 5 paper as well (HRM 531 Week 5 Full Performance Strategy Analysis)
Change Management Impact
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to display lessons learned about designing a change management plan and the implications for performance management promoting a high performance work environment.
In this assignment, you will apply lessons learned about the strategic management process in relation to performance and change management. Please refer to the resources below to assist with the assignment.
Resources: Human Resource Management, Supplemental Resources.
Choose your organization or one you know well to use for this assignment. You may use the same organization you used Week 1.
Interview a HR leader or another leader in a management position in your chosen organization about a recent change in the organization.
Develop a 1,000- to 1,100-word Change Management Plan for the organization.
Include how the change affected the human resources function.
Consider the following for your plan:
• Describe the change.
• The purpose for the change;
• The people involved in the change;
• The change implementation methods;
• The budget concerns, timeline, and measurement of success/metrics;
• Recommend a follow-up plan to review impact of the change on the human resources function, additional personnel required, ways to recruit personnel, organizational alignment, and cost changes.
• Include a schematic diagram of your plan.
**No introduction or conclusion are needed in this paper. Just describe the two parts. Use section headings to delineate the two parts in the paper.**
Format your citations and references consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.